Designed to meet the unique needs of both individuals and families, Dentegra’s Basic Plan provides a range of benefits that cover most basic maintenance and preventive needs. We’re confident you’ll find this plan to be affordable and the quick-and-easy choice.
- Most needed dental benefits, including most basic, diagnostic and preventive benefits:
- Two exams per year
- Two cleanings per year
- Fluoride and sealants for children
- Emergency treatment to relieve pain
- No deductible for diagnostic and preventive benefits
- Specialty consultations
- Additional preventive and diagnostic services available when enrollee is pregnant
For complete details for this plan, get a quote.
|Annual Deductible||You will not have to pay a deductible for diagnostic and preventive services. For basic services, a $50 deductible applies for each enrollee per calendar year and won’t exceed $150 for a family plan.|
|Maximum Amount||$1,000 per enrollee per calendar year|
*Dentegra’s payment under the Policy is limited to the Maximum Contract Allowance (the highest amount that Dentegra will pay to a Dentegra PPO dentist where you received the services). You will be required to pay the balance of the Dentist fee not paid by Dentegra. When receiving treatment from a Non-Dentegra dentist there is no limit regarding their fees they can charge.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Review the Policy for your state for details: