Get healthy smiles and peace of mind with a Dentegra dental plan
You’ve got a lot going on already. That’s why we’ve developed easy-to-use Health Care Exchange (Marketplace) plans to get you the coverage you need at a price you can afford. With a Dentegra dental plan, you can stress less knowing you’ve got:
- ACA-compliant1 dental coverage to satisfy your smile and your wallet
- Benefits focused on keeping you healthy
- Large nationwide dentist network
- Dedicated customer service
- Zero waiting periods for children
Dentegra Health Care Exchange (Marketplace) plans are available in many states for you and your family. Head to healthcare.gov to check availability where you live.
Benefits to boost your oral health and well-being
Taking care of your smile today — can help protect your overall health in the future. How?
- Visiting your dentist regularly means there’s a smaller chance of you developing cavities, gum disease and other pricier dental problems later.
- Dental health can impact overall health. When your smile is healthy, you may lower your risk for or improve outcomes for medical conditions like diabetes and heart disease.
- Your mouth can reflect information about your whole body. Your dentist can spot symptoms of dozens of medical conditions during a regular check-up.
How do I navigate dental coverage under the Affordable Care Act?
Understanding dental benefits under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) doesn’t need to be difficult. Let’s break it down.
The ACA says dental coverage is an “essential health benefit” for children, so those up to age 19 must have pediatric dental coverage. Children can get dental coverage either as part of a medical plan or through a stand-alone dental plan.
We think protecting your smile is important no matter your age. That’s why Dentegra offers ACA-compliant1 PPO dental plans on healthcare.gov for children and adults — so the whole family can be covered.
1ACA-compliant health plans include the required 10 essential health benefits (EHBs), one of which is pediatric oral care to age 19.