For our Dentegra providers in areas impacted by recent disasters
Our thoughts are with all those in areas impacted by recent fires in California and by hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. We’re here to help — here’s how to reach us.
The State of California has declared a state of emergency due to recent wildfires. Please click here for more information.
In relation to the recent hurricanes, the states of Florida and Georgia issued emergency rulings, and the Texas DOI issued this bulletin. If you have questions about how this may apply to you, just let us know.
Be part of a nationwide network that offers:
- Compensation: Competitive and fair
- Online tools: Straight-forward and secure
- Opportunity: Increase your patient base
- Simplicity: Benefits that are easy to understand
- Provider Perks: Discounts and deals to help reduce overhead costs
Be the first on your block to be listed in Dentegra's online provider directory.
Everything you need to work with Dentegra, including:
- Patients’ up-to-date eligibility, benefits and treatment history
- Free real-time claims with attachments and pre-treatment estimates
- Claim statements and claim status
- Direct deposit and/or electronic remittance advice
Start today! Dentegra providers can register or sign in using the Login box to the right and enjoy instant access to Provider Tools.
Not a Dentegra provider yet? Find out more about joining. Send us an email or give us a call: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-238-1580.
As a Dentegra provider, you can treat any eligible Dentegra health care marketplace enrollee. You’ll receive the same compensation rate and additional new patients!
Smile Club isn’t insurance — members pay you 100% of the Dentegra contracted fee schedule. And, there are no annual maximums, deductibles or claims to be concerned about. Simply log in on this page to check Smile Club members’ eligibility (you can check eligibility, benefits and more for all your other Dentegra patients here, too)!