Want to access Provider Tools? All you have to do is register! Follow these easy steps to register:
- Go to dentegra.com/.
- Click Log In/Register, then click Register Today.
- Select User Type (Provider) and click Next.
- Enter your information in the registration form — First and Last Name, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), Business City and ZIP Code, Provider's First and Last Name, License Number and License State.
- Create your username and password. Remember to note the username and password for future use.
- Select a challenge question and enter the answer.
- Click on the box that certifies you have read all Terms and Conditions.
- Click Register.
Once you’ve completed all of the registration steps, we’ll send confirmation that you created your Dentegra online account to the email address provided during registration. In addition to a confirmation link, you’ll receive an authorization code to use the very first time you log in.
If you have any trouble with your registration, check out our Provider Tools Registration Guide or email us at email@example.com. If you forgot the username or password for your Provider Tools account, review the Provider Tools Username and Password Recovery Guide for instructions on how to recover your username or set a new password.